Transforming Promise into Value
We are a full-service Clinical Contract Research Organisation (CRO) with a world-class team of experts that has decades of industry experience in developing and delivering high quality clinical trials globally. We have a proven track record in optimising clinical development strategies through innovative trial design and execution, with the goal of bringing advanced and life-changing therapies to patients.
To learn more about the services we offer, please see Our Services page.
What sets us apart from other early phase CROs?
Specialists in Oncology & Rare DiseaseRead more >
- We are specialists in planning bespoke integrated, compliant trials
- We have long-established experience in delivering complex trials in rare diseases and oncology, including solid tumours, haematology, small molecules/ biologics and immuno-oncology
- We specialise in first time in human (FTiH) and phase Ib/II trials
Experience in Cell & Gene TherapyRead more >
- We are experienced in delivering FTiH cell and gene therapy studies, and understand the opportunities and challenges involved
- As the only clinical CRO member of the UK’s Advanced Therapy Treatment Centre (ATTC) network, we are uniquely equipped to accelerate the adoption of advanced therapies
- Our partnership with the National Health Service (NHS), industry and academia, enables new technologies and infrastructure to be developed for scale-up and commercialisation
- We are proud members of the prestigious Innovate Manchester Advanced Therapy Centre Hub (iMATCH), a consortium that improves patient access to advanced therapies
- We are an approved supplier of the UK Government’s Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult Centre of Excellence, and work to bridge the gap between research and commercialisation
Experts in Complex Trial DesignRead more >
- Our clinical development team, comprising of experts in statistics, medicine, and clinical operations, has broad experience in the design of innovative and often complex clinical trials
- Adaptive trial designs allow rapid movement from dose escalation to efficacy expansions within a single protocol and provide a flexible way of optimising the design as the clinical data evolves
- We are experienced in predicting issues and risks that may arise during the trial and putting management strategies in place to prevent / resolve them
At the forefront of Digital InnovationRead more >
- We are committed to incorporating value adding digital innovation to support better and faster clinical trials
- We are particularly interested in the use of wearable devices and AI to support remote patient monitoring and the development of AI based models that may have the potential to improve patient outcomes