Want to progress your career as a HR Administrator with an expanding company? Looking to work on a wide range of engaging and challenging projects? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Aptus Clinical supports life science companies and academia in their quest to identify and develop valuable new medicines. We have a passion for drug development and a belief in the power of collective knowledge and collaboration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as an HR Administrator and work with highly skilled individuals who are constantly striving for service excellence and best practice.
– Annual salary up to £25k, depending on experience
– Company performance-based bonus
– On-site parking
– 25 days’ holiday
Based in an open plan office, we foster an informal and fun, yet fast-paced environment. We believe that by bringing talented people together, we can deliver ground-breaking innovations to the world of medicine.
As a leading business, we are conscious of our social responsibility, and are committed to supporting pioneering drug development and prosperity in our region.
In this vital role, you will have the chance to share your knowledge, challenge yourself and work with a diverse customer base on a wide range of projects.
As the HR Administrator you will be based at our offices and will provide a comprehensive HR and administrative support to the business, working across a wide range of people activities.
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries within the team
- Provide a comprehensive HR administrative support, particularly focused on facilitation of our recruitment processes
- Prepare HR documents including employment, associate and supplier contracts
- Organise and update the Aptus Clinical PeopleHR system and ensure all information stored there is appropriately retained
- Audit and update all HR information in line with Employment legislation, General Data Protection Regulations and Right to Work checks
- Support employee and associate due diligence, on-boarding and induction activities
- Support internal and external communications activities as required
- Support the culture and engagement initiatives across the business
- Conduct other administrative duties, including maintaining stock levels of stationery items, consumables and miscellaneous items in line with budgets as required
To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience as an HR administrator, HR Assistant or similar relevant role
- Strong initiative and problem-solving skills together with a great attention for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to multi-task within a fast-paced organisation
- Ability to build effective relationships with line managers, employees and associates in all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft excel and word
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident, ‘can do’ attitude and work independently
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- High degree of integrity and friendly approachability, with the ability to work confidentially at all times
- Ability to influence and negotiate particularly when implementing personnel policies
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyse new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures
Ideally you will also have experience in using HR software platforms and systems and an interest in researching, evaluating and analysing new recruitment techniques, methods and procedures to support the further development of our policies and approach.
If you have the talents we’re looking for, this could be your chance to join our rapidly growing company.
Please note we do not accept applications from agencies and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please attach your CV and quote job reference JMCApt.
If we think you’ve got potential, we’ll be in touch within 10 working days.