Clinical Project Manager
Senior Clinical Project Manager
Alderley Park, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield
Aptus Clinical supports life science companies and academia in their quest to identify and develop valuable new medicines. We have a passion for drug development and a belief in the power of collective knowledge and collaboration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Senior Clinical Project Manager and direct the operations of various clinical studies.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- 22 days’ holiday (rising to 25 days with service)
This is an amazing opportunity for a proven clinical study manager from a biopharmaceutical with oncology experience to step up and oversee various studies and trials that will push knowledge and understanding to the next level.
You’ll be working from the incredible Alderley Park, a hub for life sciences and a great place to work, relax and further your career. You’ll have the chance to work with an amazing team, lead projects and help others to develop whilst you enhance your own prospects.
This is a superb chance to work on ‘big picture’ projects, helping to drive forward clinical trials and build talented teams who will make exciting medical advances.
So, if you are looking to take your next steps into an exciting role, this is what you’ve been waiting for.
As the Senior Clinical Project Manager, you’ll be tasked with planning and implementing clinical trials and delivering trials on time, to budget and to described objectives.
Planning and managing the trials, you will ensue safe, effective and efficient delivery that conforms with all aspects of studies and the appropriate standards.
Your role will also involve:
- Taking accountability for the development, project management and delivery of site management plans
- Working closely with Account Managers to deliver on client requirements
- Developing the scope of work for clinical projects
- Creating quality management plans and associated risk logs for all projects
- Leading the set-up and resourcing of study sites and teams
- Taking the lead in site management activities where clinical studies are taking place
- Working with clinical teams and clients to effectively project manage each study
- Co-ordinating the daily activities of the Clinical Team
To be considered as the Senior Clinical Project Manager, you’ll need:
- At least ten years’ clinical study management experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of five years’ in oncology and two years’ as a clinical study lead or project manager
- Advanced knowledge of good clinical practice and an understanding of local Competent Authority regulations
- The ability to lead and influence others
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent technical skills using PowerPoint, Excel and Word
International clinical trial experience and knowledge of other country requirements would be beneficial to your application. Global clinical trial experience would also be highly prized.
Other organisations may call this role Clinical Project Lead, Clinical Study Lead, Clinical Study Project Manager, Clinical Project Manager, Oncology Study Project Manager, Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Trial Project Manager, or Clinical Trial Site Manager.
Aptus Clinical are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next role as a Senior Clinical Project Manager, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org