Clinical Project Manager
Clinical Project Manager
Are you passionate about driving the development of new therapies and wanting to work in an innovative and exciting company that aims to partner with clients to deliver innovative and tailored solutions for the delivery of clinical studies? Are you driven by empowered leadership in a supportive culture that stimulates personal growth and development?
APTUS Clinical is a highly-talented, diverse team of professionals dedicated to driving clinical trial delivery solutions for our clients, enabling patients to access new and developing therapies.
We are seeking Clinical Project Managers (CPM)/Senior Clinical Project Managers (Snr CPM) with extensive clinical research experience to join our talented and motivated team. Accepting this challenge you will be joining a fast growing and exciting company that puts knowledge, partnership and driving the right outcomes for clients front and centre in its philosophy
What will you be doing?
- As a CPM/Snr CPM of APTUS you will demonstrate your expertise to drive operational excellence. You will have accountability for delivery to the client contract and, while optimizing speed, quality and cost of delivery and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. In addition you will contribute to achieving business objectives and have commitment to continuous quality improvement.
While projects vary, should be able to demonstrated:
Proven experience in delivering studies across all phases with early Oncology or Advanced Therapies experience preferable
- Strong, enthusiastic communication, influencing and negotiation skills to drive successful outcomes across internal and external partners
Strong financial acumen and understanding of the CRO business
Strong customer focus that translates to extraordinary relationships and results for clients
Flexible thinking, with a can do attitude with each new challenge
Enjoy celebrating success with their teams
Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
– Minimum of 5 years clinical research experience including 2 years project management experience
– Oncology project leadership experience
– Comprehensive Knowledge of ICH-GCP
– Willingness to travel as needed
Valued characteristics include:
– Advanced degree
– PMP certification
– Experience in Advanced Therapies
– Previous CRO and Bid Defense experience
Who will you be working with?
Aptus Clinical was founded by three former AstraZeneca Colleagues who between them have more than 75 years experience in the Drug Development arena. Our mission is to be the trusted partner of choice for life science/ biotech companies and academia in their quest to identify and develop valuable new medicines.